- Although the art inside of the journals tells different stories, the function of every Hero's Journal is the same, it was made to help heroes accomplish a quest and tell a positive story about their adventures.
- As for the art, The Hero’s Journal is currently available in two distinct story lines: Legend of Istoria & Istoria Magic Academy. What journal you should start with really depends on what kind of story you want to tell about yourself:
- The Legend of Istoria is a story that takes place in the High Fantasy Land of Istoria, the main character is asked to leave their home of Humble Hills to save the land from the mighty dragon Volgrimm the Red. Key story points: leaving your comfort zone, making allies along the way, and overcoming fear.
- The Istoria Magic Academy is a story that takes place at a wizard school. The main character is invited to study at the Istoria Magic Academy but during their studies an ancient force starts to run amuk and the main character with the help of their classmates must save the school. Key story points: learning from failure, trusting your allies, and finding creative solutions.
Are the colors different stories?
- Dragonfire Red, Wildwood Green, and the Adventurer’s Edition are all the Legend of Istoria Storyline.
- Mystic Blue, Cauldron Gray, and Potions Purple are all the Istoria Magic Academy Storyline.
- *Colorways for each storyline contain the same content
- *Storylines do not come in any particular order. Each journal can be used to begin your quest or used as a continuation of your quest.
What is the "Adventurer’s Edition"?
- The Adventurer’s Edition is the most premium version of the Hero’s Journal Legend of Istoria. It comes with 100% vegan leather as well as custom gold foiling on the spine of the journal.